I wanna see pictures of your lowest moment from 2013 go
I was in a Toy Story play.
And I loved it.
You’re an inspiration to us all
please explain how this was your lowest point
The most beautiful 5 hour hike leading to a tea house in the mountains
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
– Haruki Murakami
❝ It sounds like a cliche but I also learnt that you’re not going to fall for the right person until you really love yourself and feel good about how you are. ❞
Tiny Humans Lost In The Majesty Of Nature
No matter how caught up we get in our stressful day-to-day lives, nature always gives us the perfect place to escape to. The great outdoors have a way of making you seem small and insignificant, and of putting all of your problems into perspective. With that in mind, here are some stunning photographs showing just how small we can seem when eclipsed by the powerful wonder of nature.
Here’s a quote from a poem by William Wordsworth that goes well with these photos; “To her fair works did Nature link//The human soul that through me ran;//And much it grieved my heart to think//What man has made of man.“
2.Mansfield, Victoria, Australia | Image credits: Alex Wise
3. Arches National Park, Utah, USA | Image credits: Marsel Van Oosten
4. Moravia, Czech Republic | Image credits: Przemyslaw Kruk
5. Namib Desert | Image credits: Reinhard Gaemlich
6. Second largest tree in the world, California’s SequoiaNational Park | Image credits: Michael Nichols
7. Iceland | Image credits: Wim Denijs
8. Badlands in Death Valley National Park,California, USA | Image credits: Troy Montemayor
9. .Atnajökull Ice Cap, Iceland | Image credits: Orvar Atli
10.. Belarus | Image credits: Ivan Letochin